A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
It's only a demo ... we need your help to Greenlight Cubot on Steam!
At first sight, Cubot is a 3D puzzle-game with a minimalist gameplay, just move color cubes towards tiles of the same color. It's really ease, but an important point in the gameplay is if you have multiple cubes, they move simultaneously! It will be a torture for your mind to complete all levels.
In short, the apparent simplicity of Cubot is in contradiction with the complexity of the level-design.
- Easy gameplay, one finger is enough to move the cube where you want...that's it!
- Simplistic but not repetitive, several concepts are used to diversify puzzles but also to make them more complex. Like color cubes with different capacities or elements (buttons, elevators, color swappers, teleporters…).
- The game and menus have a clean look to not disturb your concentration. In the same vein, the music is very soothing.
- There are 80 levels in the game for several hours of playtime to keep you challenged.
- The challenge increases level by level. but if you are stumped, help is available!
Just install with the setup or unzip and copy the files into any directory, and run Cubot.exe !